Dietician The Woodlands TX
In today’s fast-paced world, we put our health on hold as our daily schedule is very busy. We lose our energy throughout the day from these activities. Eatrightfitness focuses on the principle- “Eat Right, Be Fit, Live Healthy”. We have over 15 years of experience in the health industry. Our Dietitian The Woodlands TX provides a customized diet plan. Contact us at (607) 862-6328 or visit us at website.
It is very convenient that Dr. Adams provides his services over the phone, Skype, Face Time, e-mail, iChat as well as in-person. Consult our Dietitian The Woodlands TX to eat healthy and stay healthy.
At Eatrightfitness, we understand the importance of a balanced diet, workout and nutritional plan. Our Dietitian The Woodlands TX guides you to eating healthy and focusing on exercises to maintain your body as well as your mind.
Each and every consultation program begins with a 60-minute meeting. Depending upon the conclusion of the consultation program, follow-up sessions are planned on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. The duration of the follow-up sessions are about 20-30 minutes. However, each and every person has different needs so the appointment times may vary..Initially, recurrent follow-ups are more helpful. As the meetings occur, the number of follow-ups may be less frequent.
As all of us have different lifestyles, different eating habits, different metabolism, so does our nutritional needs. These needs vary by the individual. Dr. Adams customizes the nutritional plan for each and every person based on the conclusion of consultations and the follow-ups. Along with the customized diet plan, he also gives a customized exercise plan which helps one get a toned body and accomplish what they desire. He helps one to improve their lifestyle and the relationship with healthy food and exercise. The best part is that he also incorporates your favorite foods into the diet plan, as a good Dietitian The Woodlands TX provides you exciting, flavorful, nutritious foods. He believes that by choosing the right kind of food and exercise, that one can live a healthier, happier and more productive life. Everyone has the right to live a life of wellness. In order to attain good health, one needs to work for it. It cannot be achieved by eating junk food and being a couch potato. Dr. Adams considers that a balanced diet and exercise are both very important for a strong, clear mind. Little changes can make a big difference, so a change in food habits can prevent chronic diseases like cancer, cardiac ailments, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
Ambition of Dietitian The Woodlands TX
- Preservation of a condition of positive health and best possible performance in people at large by retaining body weight index.
- Measurement of ample dietary status for pregnant women and lactating females.
- Development of birth weights and encouragement of growth of infants, children, and adolescents to attain their full hereditary potential.
- The accomplishment of sufficiency in all nutrients and anticipation of deficiency syndrome.
- Deterrence of chronic diet-related diseases.
- Safeguarding the health of the elderly and extending life expectancy.
Why is Balanced Diet Important?
A balanced diet is significant because our organs and tissues require appropriate nutrition to function efficiently. Devoid of good nourishment, the body is more susceptible to diseases, viruses, fatigue, and meager performance. Children who lack a balanced diet run the hazard of development and growth problems and poor academic performance. Bad eating habits can continue for the rest of their life.
Increasing intensity of obesity and diabetes in the United States are key examples of the consequences of a poor diet and lack of exercise. Four of the top 10 leading reasons of death in the United States are affected by diet.
A diet which includes food from more than a few food groups supply all the essential nutrients in appropriate amounts. Cereals are the most important source of the majority of nutrients. Milk is an excellent source of proteins and calcium and must be an essential part of ones diet, especially for infants, kids, and women. Oils and nuts are foods that are rich in calories and are helpful for increasing energy levels. Eggs, fleshy foods and fish boost the quality of ones diet. On the other hand, vegetarians can gain approximately all the nutrients from cereals, vegetables, fruits and milk-based diets. Vegetables and fruits supply defensive ingredients such as vitamins, minerals etc.
- Eat various foods to guarantee a balanced diet.
- Make sure that children and adolescents have a sufficient and suitable diet.
- Guarantee that additional foods and care are given top regnant and lactating mothers.
- Use homemade semi-solid foods to feed infants after six months of birth
- Encourage breast feeding for at least six months
- Eating too much should be avoided to prevent obesity
- Do not over eat oils and animal foods and limited the use of butter
- Restrict salt intake to a small amount
- Use fresh foods when possible
- Practice proper cooking techniques and nutritional eating habits
- Drink plenty of water and try to avoid sugary drinks
- Eliminate processed foods, as they are rich in salt, fats, and sugar
- Eat fruits and vegetables
- Exercise daily and be active to preserve a healthy body weight
Assistance of Dietitian The Woodlands TX is an important requirement to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Diversity in food is not only the flavor of life but also the heart of nutrition and fitness. Contact Dr. Adams for dietary consultations and quality health tips.