Need a Nutritionist in Binghamton NY? Call Dr. Adams at (607) 862-6328 today! In addition to his 90-day counseling packages, Dr. Adams offers additional nutrition-related services. Whether you need help navigating through your local grocery store, have a pantry that needs a healthy touch, or simply need someone to keep you on track during your weight-loss journey, Dr. Adams has many nutrition services to fit your needs.
Convenient phone or internet/webcam consultations with unlimited email and texting support
- Distance sessions are ideal for the busy executive, over-scheduled parent, or multi-tasking student.
- Whether you are in the Greater Binghamton, NY area, or across the country, Dr. Adams’ distance sessions allow you to learn about nutrition and fitness, stay on track, and achieve your wellness goals, all with the convenience of not having to go to an office-based setting.
- Email-only sessions are perfect for the self-directed person on the go who is too busy for regular telephone or internet sessions. E-nutrition sessions are structured to fit within your busy lifestyle but still hold you accountable.
Grocery shopping tour
- If you reside in the Greater Binghamton, NY area and get lost when you go shopping or fall to temptation in the cookie aisle, then Dr. Adams can take you on a grocery shopping tour to teach you how to shop to ensure wellness success. Learn which fresh foods are best and when is it ok to buy frozen versions. Do you know what kind of meats or cuts to get? Fear not, this tour will help you stay on track.
Pantry clean out
- Do you have a pantry full of food that you aren’t sure whether it fits within your meal plan or helps you achieve your wellness goals? If you live in the Greater Binghamton, NY area, Dr. Adams can come to your house and teach you what foods to keep, what foods to toss (all tossed items will be donated to a local food bank), and most importantly, what foods to keep in that pantry so you create a healthier environment to ensure your success.
Email food log monitoring
- Does telling someone what you have been eating help you keep on track? Many studies have shown simply letting others know what you put in your mouth increases the effectiveness of any weight loss or nutrition program. Dr. Adams offers daily and weekly email food log monitoring to help you stay focused and achieve your goals.
Computerized dietary analysis with detailed recommendations
- Are you curious what your current diet looks like? Do you want to know if you are getting enough protein, carbohydrates or even too much fat? Dr. Adams can perform a thorough computer analysis of your current diet and give you detailed recommendations on areas of improvement.
Corporate and group seminars
- Is your company having a “Wellness Week” or do you have a small group that would benefit from learning more about healthy eating and exercise? Dr. Adams can put together a presentation for your office or group custom-tailored for your business, office environment, or group demographic.
Small business wellness programs, including individual assessments
- Do you own a small business and want to give your employees an added health benefit? Dr. Adams offers wellness programs custom-fit for the small-business owner who wants to offer more to their employees while also increasing productivity and decreasing time missed from work due to illness. Wellness programs include individual assessments of each of your employees as well as a snapshot of the “health” of your business.